SEARCH my pages
NOTICE re: Haaretz articlesMany of my posts point via links to articles from Haaretz newspaper on-line. Most links should still work, however in 2012 Haaretz began offering much of its new content by subscription only. BUT anyone can access up to 6 articles per month for FREE by registering (not subscribing), at www.Haaretz.com. If you experience problems in this area, please let me know!
Join 115 other subscribers
ARCHIVE of Posts, by month
Posts by general topic:
50 MOST RECENT POSTS
- UPDATED | What’s Going On at the Siloam Pool?
- VIDEO | Why are Palestinian Christians Leaving Jesus’ Birthplace?
- Dead Sea Update: It’s Still Dying…
- Lifting the Veil on the “Four Quarters” of Jerusalem (and a lot more)
- VIDEO | 3 Archaeological Reports from the Franciscans
- Kill the Messenger: Why Israel Labels Human Rights NGOs as “Terrorists”
- Leftist Israeli Journalist Confesses: “I Finance Terrorism”
- At 95, Son of an Israeli PM Comments on Zionism’s Founding Ideology
- Give Israel Your Unconditional Support… and this is what you’re supporting
- VIDEO | Recent Discoveries, Enhancements at the Herodium
- PHOTOS | Surprising Finds Exposed on Franciscans’ Gethsemane Property
- VIDEO | “Who Is My Neighbor?” — How Compassion Plays Out in the Land of the Bible
- MUSIC & VIDEO | I don’t know how they did this, but I’m glad they did…
- UPDATED | Global gang, led by [the usual suspects] have their knees on the neck of international human rights law.
- MUSIC & VIDEO | Horatio’s Hymn Revisited, Part 2: A COVID Lockdown Special
- UP-“DATED” | Finding “Methuselah” a Wife
- Trump’s and Bibi’s ‘Deal of the Century’: Precision engineered to ensure failure
- I don’t have to boycott “Jeopardy!” after all
- Guide ends years-long hiatus to show you the sights…
- “Jerusalem Is Not Disneyland”– Despite serious objections, cable car crisscrossing Historic Basin forges ahead
- Friday LIVESTREAM: “Reframing the Discourse on Israel/Palestine”
- Awaiting You in Bethlehem: Banksy’s Quirky “Walled-Off Hotel”
- VIDEO | Israeli Journalist Says “It’s Time to Tell the Truth”
- U.S. closes its 175-year-old consular mission in Jerusalem, further downgrading relations with Palestinians
- With Nod from U.S., Netanyahu Expels Multinational Observers from Troubled Hebron
- Why Ending All U.S. Aid to the Palestinians Is a Bad Idea
- Your U.S. Senate at Work, Stripping Americans of Basic Rights
- The Hijacking of America: An Engaging but Impossible Tale
- The Three Percent Solution: Israel’s Formula for Slow-Motion Genocide
- Uri Avnery, Longtime Israeli Peace Activist, Dies at 94
- Temple Discourse Within Present-day Israeli Society: A Reflection on Tisha B’Av
- Who Stole the Samaritan Torahs?
- Palestine’s Joan of Arc, the Gaza Shooting Gallery & the Stupidity of Occupation
- VIDEO | Doctor Whose Daughters Died in Gaza Still Fights Against the Contagion of Hate
- Interview: 47 Minutes with Dr. Bart Ehrman
- UPDATED | Mike Pence Just Confirmed America’s Exit From the Mideast Peace Process
- “May Your Home Be Destroyed”
- 5,000 Years of Jerusalem History–in Under 3 Minutes | VIDEO
- Get Ready to Ride the ‘Trump Train’ to the Western Wall Plaza! | VIDEO
- Destabilizing the Middle East: Within the Sunni world, an unlikely player pulls the strings
- UPDATED | This Always Makes America’s Political Leadership Lose Their Senses | VIDEO
- UPDATED | What’s an Arts and Crafts Retail Chain Doing Dabbling in Antiquities???
- Through the American Colony Lens: A JERUSALEM FOURTH
- What Lies Behind (and Beneath) Israel’s JNF Forests? Nine minutes with Jonathan Cook | VIDEO
- Following the Road to Emmaus (before it’s too late)
- Netanyahu’s Laugh
- UPDATED | The Bars Come Down! Restoration of the Edicule of the Holy Sepulchre nears completion
- UPDATED | What to Expect from America’s New Ambassador to Israel: The Worst of Everything
- Sealed in a Jar for 3,000 Years: Traces of Earth’s Magnetic Field!
- When Jews Act Like Nazis: Israel’s ‘Alt-Right’ is alive and well
Tag Archives: Duke of Nablus
If you “keep your ear to the ground” long enough, you may just — occasionally — have revealed to you the very thing you were wondering about. For me, this post represents such a case. For the past few years I’ve been taking … Continue reading →