SEARCH my pages
NOTICE re: Haaretz articlesMany of my posts point via links to articles from Haaretz newspaper on-line. Most links should still work, however in 2012 Haaretz began offering much of its new content by subscription only. BUT anyone can access up to 6 articles per month for FREE by registering (not subscribing), at www.Haaretz.com. If you experience problems in this area, please let me know!
ARCHIVE of Posts, by month
Posts by general topic:
50 MOST RECENT POSTS
- Who Stole the Samaritan Torahs?
- Palestine’s Joan of Arc, the Gaza Shooting Gallery & the Stupidity of Occupation
- VIDEO | Doctor Whose Daughters Died in Gaza Still Fights Against the Contagion of Hate
- Interview: 47 Minutes with Dr. Bart Ehrman
- UPDATED | Mike Pence Just Confirmed America’s Exit From the Mideast Peace Process
- “May Your Home Be Destroyed”
- 5,000 Years of Jerusalem History–in Under 3 Minutes | VIDEO
- Get Ready to Ride the ‘Trump Train’ to the Western Wall Plaza! | VIDEO
- Destabilizing the Middle East: Within the Sunni world, an unlikely player pulls the strings
- UPDATED | This Always Makes America’s Political Leadership Lose Their Senses | VIDEO
- UPDATED | What’s an Arts and Crafts Retail Chain Doing Dabbling in Antiquities???
- Through the American Colony Lens: A JERUSALEM FOURTH
- What Lies Behind (and Beneath) Israel’s JNF Forests? Nine minutes with Jonathan Cook | VIDEO
- Following the Road to Emmaus (before it’s too late)
- Netanyahu’s Laugh
- UPDATED | The Bars Come Down! Restoration of the Edicule of the Holy Sepulchre nears completion
- UPDATED | What to Expect from America’s New Ambassador to Israel: The Worst of Everything
- Sealed in a Jar for 3,000 Years: Traces of Earth’s Magnetic Field!
- When Jews Act Like Nazis: Israel’s ‘Alt-Right’ is alive and well
- VIDEO: The Rock of Jesus’ Tomb Exposed
- VIDEO | The ‘Smoke and Mirrors’ of Israel’s Citizenship Laws: 7 minutes with Jonathan Cook
- A Report from the Trenches of “Globalization” and “Free Trade”
- Parsing America’s New Military Aid Giveaway to Israel
- Has Israeli “democracy” passed its tipping point?
- Through the American Colony Lens: THE COLOSSAL STONES OF BAALBEK
- *UPDATED* Restoration Work Begins on the Edicule of the Holy Sepulchre
- Through the American Colony Lens: A BRIEF WINDOW TO ANTIQUITY
- Through the American Colony Lens: GRAF ZEPPELIN OVER JERUSALEM
- A Slice of History: The Zionist Commander Who Saved Nazareth
- Through the American Colony Lens: ONE MAN’S GIFT TO JERUSALEM
- When Sorrows Like Sea Billows Roll: Horatio’s Hymn Revisited
- Through the American Colony Lens: A TREE FIT FOR A PRINCE
- Yes, It’s a War
- Through the American Colony Lens: PHOTOGRAPHERS AT WORK
- Navigating the Treacherous Cross-Currents of Blogging (about Israel-Palestine)
- How Does Israel Get Away With It?
- Military authorities defy High Court, resume building Apartheid Wall at Cremisan
- Journey through a fractured landscape
- Netanyahu 101
- UPDATED | Cremisan: final verdict says ‘no’ to the wall
- No. 1 boy’s name in Israel last year… (wait for it): Mohammed
- Straight Talk on Gaza
- UPDATED Going Hog Wild at Tel Shiloh
- The Bridge That Never Was
- Who Gets Your Tax Dollars For Their Military?
- Justice for Biram and Iqrit: A right-wing ideologue gets it (almost) right
- In spite of everything, this gives me hope…
- Baptist group to ‘wage peace’ in Palestine
- “Jerusalem” — Coming Soon to a Theater Near You (hopefully)
- Jerusalem’s Ramadan Cannon, Then & Now